Smart Dome Lamp Installation
Set-up Guide | Smart Dome Lamp
Smart Dome Lamp | Frequently Asked Questions
My lamp isn't flashing rapidly, what do I do?
If your lamp does not flash rapidly straight out of the box, you need to complete the reset procedure as shown in the video above.
1. Insert your lamp into the plug socket of your choice.
2. Turn the lamp on-off-on-off-on, leaving a short pause in between each on-off switch to give the device time to power down correctly.
The lamp should now be flashing rapidly.
My lamp is flashing slowly, what does this mean?
If your lamp is flashing slowly, this indicates your device is in AP pairing mode. You can either complete the reset procedure for the device (detailed above), or you can simply use AP mode to pair the lamp.
To do this you need to follow the steps below.
1. Tap the small + icon in the top right corner of the app.
2. Select the device you wish to add, in this case select Smart Lamp.
3. Once you select the lamp, tap 'EZ Mode' in the top right corner.
4. Follow the steps on screen to complete your pairing.
How do I rename my new smart lamp within the app?
To rename your brand new smart lamp you simply click into the device on your hey app, select the pencil icon in the top right corner and enter a new name for your device.