Smart Motion Sensor
- Works with Amazon Alexa
- Improve your home security
- Easily automate your home
- Indoor Motion Sensor For Lights: Make your home a smart home with hey! motion detectors, and turn lights and appliances on and off just by walking around.
- Night Light Motion Sensor: No more fumbling around in the dark to for switches. With a 120º detection angle, 10 metre (32ft) detection range, and handy night vision, the hey! motion detectors can be placed discreetly around your home to light the way at night.
- Wireless Motion Sensor: Keep things clutter free with a hey! smart sensor. Because they are battery powered (3 x AAA) these 5V motion sensors don’t require any complicated or unsightly wiring work.
- Alexa/Wi-Fi Motion Sensor: This motion sensor is compatible with Amazon Alexa, and doesn’t require a separate hub to be integrated. To control multiple sensors on your smartphone, all you need is 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi connection and an iOS/Android device with up-to-date software.
- Easy Motion Sensor Set up: Simply install in place with the adhesive tape, connect directly to your Wi-Fi router, and you're good to go. With the clear written setup guide, you'll be set up in as little as 10 minutes.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
• Spend over £50 for free shipping
• Order before 2PM for same day dispatch
• Royal Mail Standard Shipping - £2.99
• Royal Mail Express Shipping - £5.99
• 14 Day hassle free return period
All Hey! products are complete with a one‐year warranty against manufacturing defects.
In the unlikely case of an item arriving faulty please contact our customer care team right away and explain the issue. Please provide images of the fault if you are able to do so.
Specification & Dimensions
Specification & Dimensions
I use this to stop nosey neighbours standing outside my door listening, as the block of flats I live in the walls are thin. This is to help any one in my situation. It’s a good motion detector, will pick up normal motion. However, if you have sad neighbours like mine who walk down the stairs acting like a statue from London once they realise it’s there it can miss motion. You need Wifi 2.4GHZ to set it up, fast fibre optic broadband like virgin uses, 2.4 and 5, it was complicated I had to go into the virgin broadband settings and change my Wifi to two names and two types of Wifi, it took less than ten minutes and may not be the same for everyone. It is very decent for the price and sends notifications to your phone, I use an iPhone 11. Tempted to buy another one and stick it outside there front door :) its worth the money, you can’t screw it to the wall just use the 3m sticky pads, it comes with batteries and it’s dropped 5% battery in two weeks. Good product, I hope this can help someone else who took a gamble like I did and it paid off, many thanks
i was hoping this pir alarm would let me know if a large animal (human or otherwise) came into the front garden, but it alerts even for the smallest bird that flies by, meaning i get so many alerts, i never check it. I guess it would be good if you were using it in the house to turn on some light or device.
I was hoping to use this for activating lights in the Kitchen via Alexa however, that's all it does. It activates the lights and they stay on, there's no integration that allows for when there's "No detection" to switch off the lights after the room has been vacated. This may be different with other "Hey" products but you can't expect to have one brand across your home. It is rather slow to respond as when the device is asleep it is not connected to the home router, this is probably a battery saving measure. The triggered reponse indicated by the LED flashing initiates a connection to the router first then triggers the routine it's assigned to, the reponse comes between 2 and 4 seconds later depending on the routing and latency of the devices that are activated. By that time you are stood in the middle of the room waiting for the lights to come on.
Good for security but not so good for reaction lighting. The time it takes the sensor to communicate with the lights and then for them to turn on is so long you'll be across the room and smacked your knee before you are able to see anything. DON'T buy for this reason. If you want a security sensor to alert you of unauthorised entry then this is for you!
A great price and does what I want it to do ! Awesome! Fast delivery.