Smart Power Bar Installation
Set-up Guide | Smart Power Bar
Smart Power Bar | Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reset my device?
1. Plug your power bar into a socket and turn it on.
2. Hold down the power button for 5 seconds until it begins to flash rapidly
3. Let go of the button.
The button on my power bar is flashing slowly, what do i do?
The button blinking slowly means that your power bar is in AP mode rather than EZ mode. You can fix this by either completing the reset procedure, or following the steps below to pair in AP mode
1. Tap the small + icon in the top right corner of the app.
2. Select the device you wish to add.
3. Once you select the power bar, tap 'EZ Mode' in the top right corner.
Follow the steps on screen to complete your pairing
Can I control my power bar if I am not at home?
Yes you can control the power bar if it is still online and connected to Wi-Fi. For example if you forgot to turn your straighteners off you could click into the hey! app and turn the power bar off.
Can I control each socket individually?
Yes, each of the three sockets can be controlled individually directly from our app. Please note, the six USB ports are controlled as one when controlling the power bar.