Smart Plug Installation
Set-up Guide | Smart Plug
Smart Plug | Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reset my Smart Plug?
To reset your smart plug, complete the steps below:
1. Plug your plug into a socket and turn it on.
2. Hold down the power button for 5 seconds until it begins to flash rapidly
3. Let go of the button.
The button on my smart plug is flashing slowly, what do i do?
The button blinking slowly means that your plug is in AP mode rather than EZ mode. You can fix this by either completing the reset procedure, or following the steps below to pair in AP mode
1. Tap the small + icon in the top right corner of the app.
2. Select the device you wish to add.
3. Once you select the Plug, tap 'EZ Mode' in the top right corner.
Follow the steps on screen to complete your pairing
Can I view the energy consumption data?
To access this data you simply click into the smart plug from your app homepage and then select 'electric' along the bottom navigation bar.
Can I turn my plug off if I am not home?
Yes, as long as if your plug is still connected to Wi-Fi you can control the plug from anywhere using the hey app on your smart phone.